The surgeon may go through before and after photos from other clients to show you what is possible in your case.
During the 30-minute appointment, the surgeon will assess your particular needs assessing what is available and possible. The recovery process, aftercare and any risks involved will be explained in-depth, making sure you leave feeling informed and confident in the procedure. Our surgeons leave no stone unturned when it comes to the preoperative information relayed to the patient.
The surgeon is available to answer as many questions as you need to ask to feel make you feel comfortable and certain. There is no obligation to move forward with the surgery if you do not feel confident after the consultation, we are here to guide and help you through finding out what procedure, if any, is right for you.
- As patients commonly know, they will be required not eat from the morning of the procedure date.
- Last meal at midnight the night before.
- After arrival, they will be given a gown in which they must change into.
- Patients will be required to have a preoperative shower in the clinic with Hibidil antiseptic shampoo and body wash.
- They will be met by both the surgeon and the anaesthetist before the surgery to ease any worries.
- The surgeon will mark the areas to be worked upon.The anaesthetist will then administer the anaesthesia, and the surgery will begin. Liposuction surgeries usually take between 1-4 hours depending on the areas being treated and the amount of excess fat being removed.
There is a recovery retreat option available on request. This is not part of Alchimia Clinic but is in the same building.
After one week post-op, there will be a scheduled follow up appointment.
A helpline will be available for any concerns.
Continuous follow up appointments and regular checks are included in our scheduled care programme, and the surgeon will be available whenever needed in the future for examinations or other aspects of concern.